"Each time you feel negative, stop, acknowledge
that you are, and discharge it consciously. Ask what you are
feeling and what is at the root of it. Go for the root of it
in that instant and as you work to pull the root, simultaneously look
at the positive side and remind yourself of the greater truth that
there is something spiritually profound at work, that your life is
not accident, that you are under contract."
"Each personality draws to itself personalities
with consciousness of like frequency, or like weakness. Therefore,
the world of an angry person is filled with angry people, the world
of a greedy person is filled with greedy people, and a loving person
lives in a world of loving people."
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, admit it.
- If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you value it, take care of it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to someone else and you want to use it, get permission.
- If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
- If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- If it will brighten someone's day, say it.
- If it will tarnish someone's reputation, keep it to your self.
- "The true human condition in its most perfect form has no secrets.
It does not hide, but exists in clear love."
- "Where your attention goes, you go. "
- "Even into the toughest moments of your work on feelings of
insecurity you can be light and remind yourself that you are spirits
who have taken on physical experience and have far greater power than
you are showing in that moment of weakness."
- See the job, do the job, stay out of the misery. --- (From
Mahesh Yogi - this thought has carried me through many work trials)
- To respond is positive, to react is negative.
- What you send out comes back.
- "Love withers under constraints. Its very essence is liberty;
it is compatible neither with obedience, jealousy, nor fear; it is
there most pure, perfect, and unlimited where its votaries live in
confidence, equality and unreserve."--- (from Percy Shelly)
- "Each decision that you make is an answer to the question,
'How do you choose to learn love - through doubt and fear, or through
- "You give the Light of the Universe form. What you feel,
what you think, how you behave, what you value and how you live your
life reflect the way that you are shaping the Light that is flowing
- "Temptation is the dynamic through which each soul is graciously
offered the opportunity to learn without creating karma, to evolve
directly through conscious choice."
- "As we proceed through each and every moment of manifested
existence, we constantly come face to face with what can be viewed
as either obstacles or gateways. It is our choice as to how
to view these points of energy; we can become involved in the reactive,
attached, three-dimensional perceptions of the event or intersecting
point of energy with other souls or other outward forms of manifestation;
or, we can view a particular intersection of energy as a gateway to
greater understanding of who and why we are as souls." -
from Lessons from the Soul.
- "Don't ask advice from one who knows, ask it from one who does